ThanksForTheHelp - You saved me - Outstanding Work.

4.9
Equipment Quality

Update by user Oct 04, 2017

This was not an issue.. Appreciation. Hope you keep it.

Original review posted by user Oct 04, 2017

Outstanding work folks.. 3 days and tons of work.

You have done.. I cant mention what I got - cant go public - but whatever I got , my prof just gave me a darn look when presented.. "As if it was me who wrote all this". And the price - you dont negotiate ( I realized why you dont negotiate).

But its fair enough to pay $10 per page.. I was tired to pay $20 to other companies but you made my day by the work that you sent me in $10 ... Would love to recommend my folks to you. SHOUTOUTLOUD..

Thanks Alisha for bringing the charm in..

Love you. I say #ThanksForTheHelp

Product or Service Mentioned: Thanksforthehelp Assignment Help.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Tutor, Assignment help, High quality assignment help, Got good score, Helped me in last hour.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 04, 2017.

ThanksForTheHelp - Helped me at the last hour

5.0

I was searching on wed to get my assignment done and came across to this. I usually do my assignment my own but this time I was not able to and I desperately need help.

I checked with them and they helped me at a time when everyone had turned me down. These guys are transparent and tell me in advance the maximum time they will take to complete my work. I like that and this give me the confidence to trust them. Did my economics assignment in 2 hours.

Though referencing could have been better but still I couldn’t have expected more. Cheers!

Product or Service Mentioned: Thanksforthehelp Assignment Help.

Reason of review: On time delivery.

I liked: Helped me at the last hour.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 13, 2017.